Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My basement is finally done!!
We worked so hard in the basement, and I never saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but finally it's done. Yesterday we got the carpet put in and two days ago we finished installing the drop ceiling. Daniel and I worked until midnight finishing it. We were so tired and frustrated. When we were done, our backs were killing us but we needed to finish it before the carpet was installed. We didn't want to mess up our nice new carpet. And yes, it's very very very nice...so comfy, it feels like I'm walking through pillows. Hopefully the feel would last a long time. Now we just need to place the furniture and decorate it. We probably won't get all our furniture until after Thanksgiving. We bought it from two different stores, so the delivery time varies. The boys are so excited. They keep rolling all over the carpet. The full bathroom that is down there is not done yet. We probably won't finish it until after Christmas. That's a separate project, not so bad though as the entire basement. We still have to put the baseboards, but we are taking our time on that. It looks so nice now that I don't think we need them, but Daniel insists. But for now, I am just relaxing and enjoying my work..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment