Shadow didn't know what to think of Jack. The boys were worried that Shadow might hurt it, so they didn't want to keep it to close to Shadow.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
The Turtle
Today Mateo and Anthony got home from school with a turtle. They found it on their way home. When they got home, they yelled "Mama, guess what we found?". I said, oh, oh. Lucas was so excited to meet the new pet. Of course, the boys wanted to keep him and started to make Jack (that is what they named him) a place to stay. We found a great place for the turtle outside in our yard inside the slide. It is enclosed so he can't get out but he still lives outside. So I guess now we have two pets. Who would believed this would happen a few months ago when we had zero pets. I hope they won't find any more pets for a while.


Shadow didn't know what to think of Jack. The boys were worried that Shadow might hurt it, so they didn't want to keep it to close to Shadow.


Shadow didn't know what to think of Jack. The boys were worried that Shadow might hurt it, so they didn't want to keep it to close to Shadow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How exciting for the boys. We can't wait to meet Jack.
I better not tell my boys...they'll be very jealous your boys got to keep it.
You are very nice to let them keep it! I would have told them he needed to go find him Mom! Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment