The boys were SOOOOO EXCITED! Mateo and Anthony gave Lucas some training on how the school system operates. It was a lot for Lucas to take in since this year he started Kindergarten and moved into the big boy school. Two days ago, I took them to the open house and orientation so that helped answer some questions and relieve some tension. This morning I took them to school since it was the first day, but normally they will ride the bus together. Anthony is in first grade and his classroom is across from Lucas'. He really likes to be close to his little brother and check on him frequently. Lucas also loves to have his company around.
Mateo is in third grade. His classroom is down the hallway from Anthony's and Lucas'. He is so popular in school. This morning when we were walking in the school parking lot to his classroom, everyone was yelling his name and saying hello. He just has that type of personality that attracts people. I am very excited about school starting and having them all in school. I have been waiting for it. I enjoy seeing my kids learning all kinds of new things and interacting with other kids. I am also very happy that they are together in school and look after each other. They are very close and that brings security and peace to my mind. I will miss them tremendously. They have grown so fast. Sometimes I think of those days when they were babies and stayed home with me the whole day. But now they have grown together. They lean on each other for everything and that gives me comfort and happiness. Well, as usual, I took some pictures and here they are. Enjoy!!
Waiting for the bus to come. The bus was so late, that we got tired of waiting. I drove them to the school. They did not want to be late for the first day of school.
Meet Anthony's 1st grade teacher. Mrs. Lochirco.
Anthony was so happy to be in school. He loves his classroom.
Meet Lucas Kindergarten teacher. Mrs. Davidson.



1 comment:
Looks like the first day was a sucess! Cute pictures and boys.
Post a Comment