Monday, August 30, 2010
Que Detalle Tan Lindo De Mi Daniel!!!
What a delightful surprise I received today from Daniel!!! He got home from work with this beautiful fruit arrangement that he picked up for me. The fruits are so perfectly cut in different shapes. They are so juicy, tasty and colorful. The strawberries are dipped in chocolate to make it just irresistible. It really surprised me and made my day. I feel like a little girl, and I want to tell everybody about it. These are the things that make me fall more in love with you my Daniel. I love you so much and for eternity. Gracias por ese detalle tan lindo. TE AMO. TU NINA.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Now that is a very sweet husband! You are such a lucky girl!
What a great man! Maybe you even shared with him?
Post a Comment