Today Anthony was baptized in our church: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was a very special day for him and for our family. Daniel baptized him. He picked papa to baptize him, and grandpa Terry to confirm him. He got to be with a lot of family. It was so wonderful to have family visiting us. We don't get to see them that often since we live so far away. It was so nice having them over because we came back from Colombia being surrounded by all our Colombian family, and then we had eleven days just with Daniel. I missed being in a house full of people. Now we are back just the five of us, but not for too long because Loli is coming to stay with us in two weeks. I really love family, and seeing my kids play with their cousins, and bonding with their ants and uncles. I think Anthony got spoiled this time because he had a lot of family accompanying him in his baptism. I remember that for Mateo's baptism, only Daniel's mom and dad could come. We are grateful for all they do and the love they show for our family. We love you all very much.
These are all the family members that came to his baptism:
I can't believe two of my boys are baptized already. When did they get so big?
Every time one of our boys gets baptized, Grandpa Terry always give them their scriptures set. He always asks them what is their favorite color for their scriptures and the bag. They are very nice with their names imprinted on them, along with their hymn book and other goodies for their scriptures. He also writes his testimony on them. I think this is such a great present because they will keep them forever, and it will be a valuable possession in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment