The day has finally arrived to go back to school. I was not looking forward for this day because I always feel so lonely, and kind of weird. I miss having my boys with me the whole day especially after being together since the end of May, but I know this is how it should be. On the other hand, they are very excited to go back to school. We had a very busy summer and spent a lot of time with family and friends. They had so much fun. Now I am all ready for them to learn and get serious with education, ha ha ha...not that education is not fun. Anyway, as usual, I always make a big deal of their first day of school...lots of pictures and all that good stuff. Anthony is so funny. He told me: "Mama do we need to do this again, you have already taken pictures of this". I said well... this is a new year.
Lucas' 1st Grade Teacher: Mrs. Valentino
Anthony's 2nd Grade Teacher: Mrs. Denzl
Mateo's 4th Grade Teacher: Mrs. Teague
1 comment:
Max said the same thing. I told him it is my right as a mom to take as many pictures as I want!
Post a Comment