Friday, December 18, 2009
The Boys' School Christmas Party
Every year the Fox Elementary School celebrates Christmas with each classroom individually. The boys have to bring a five-dollar-boy-gift to exchange with each other. They play games, eat, make some Christmas crafts and exchange gifts. It is a really fun time for them. I always make an effort to be there, so many times I have to cancel appointments from work to attend, or ask permission but I wouldn't miss it, because it means a lot for the boys to have me there and I love being with them. The only stressful part for me is juggling my time in between both classrooms since the parties are always at the same time and the classrooms are not close from each other. But I always make it, and I get to work out a little bit...I run a lot from one classroom to the next..lol. Next year it will be really interesting since Lucas will be in Kindergarten, so I will have to do this with three boys instead of two, but I am looking forward to it.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment