Here's a pic of the new Arnold Primary presidency. From the left, Jennifer, first counselor, Kellie, president and me second counselor.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
My New Church Calling!
Today I got a new calling in church: second counselor in the primary presidency. This is the first time since I have been a member of the church that I am part of the primary presidency, so it is really new for me. We also got a new primary president and first counselor. I am excited about this new calling because all of my three boys are in primary, and I get to be part of their experience in this organization. When they heard my name being called in sacrament meeting, they got really excited. Lucas asked me if I was going to be his teacher, since I have been subbing for his class lately. Even though my life is a little busier right now than it was before I started working, I am looking forward to serving the Lord in this calling and to learn from all this wonderful children in our ward.
Here's a pic of the new Arnold Primary presidency. From the left, Jennifer, first counselor, Kellie, president and me second counselor.
Here's a pic of the new Arnold Primary presidency. From the left, Jennifer, first counselor, Kellie, president and me second counselor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so excited to work with you!
Me too!
Post a Comment