Since Lucas' birthday fell on a Sunday this year, we had to have the party the day before. I had a hard time looking for an indoor play area since there is too much snow outside for an outdoor party. We found a place close to where we live in Fenton, called Swing Around Fun Town. We reserved a room to open presents, have pizza, cake and ice cream for an hour. The kids also got to play for an hour in their indoor play area and their trampoline where they got to shoot a basketball while jumping. The place looks a lot like Chukeecheeses. It has a lot of token machines but we didn't do those. We picked the soft play area and trampoline because we could play there for as long as the kids wanted and didn't require tokens. This year I let Lucas picked who he wanted to invite for his party. He invited some of his friends from his preeschool class and some from church. We had a great turnout, 11 kids total in the party and Lucas had a blast. We also had a party just for us today when we got home from church. Just the five of us. He opened the presents from our families. We had cake and played his birthday board games as a family. Yesterday, Daniel and I got a babysitter to watch the boys while we went to the annual church Sweetheart Dance. I had a great time dancing with Daniel. The DJ played one of my Salsa songs that I brought, and Daniel and I danced it. He also made me a Valentine card at the church when I was not looking. They had a table with Valentine's stuff to make cards that I didn't even notice until I saw him making me one. That was so sweet of him.
This month is really crazy for me because I always have Lucas birthday right around the boys school Valentine's parties, and my wedding anniversary to plan. So a lot of stuff going on, but I am so lucky to have these wonderful boys and to do all these things for them. I really enjoy doing all this and makes me so happy. Mis reyes los quiero mucho con todo mi corazon!















Mateo and Anthony had their classroom Valentines' Party last Friday. Here is a picture of Mateo with Cobe, one of his buddies from his class.

This is Chase, Anthony's best friend from his kindergarten class.

I was running back and forth from Anthony's classroom party to Mateo's. I didn't want to miss any of them because I know it means a lot for them. Next year, it will be interesting since Lucas will be in Kindergarten. Oh well, I will make it work out!


4 comments:
Happy birthday sweet Lucas and Happy Valentines to the rest of you. Tia April LOVES you SOOOOOO much....
Happy Birthday Lucas! I am glad he had such fun birthday celebrations! The school parties looked like fun too :) Love y'all!
Happy Birthday Lucas! He's so cute!
The birthday party looks like it was a huge success! That's great that you were able to go to your boys' Valentines parties at school. My mom could never come to my parties since she was at home with my younger sisters. Anyway, you're making great memories with your kids!
Post a Comment