Wednesday, July 23, 2008
At The Rec Center
This summer we have spent quite some time at the rec center. Since the boys are out of school, I have to get them out of the house sometime. They love to go to the rec center and play the free games it has.
Lucas loves to play air hockey. He doesn't like when I score.

The library is connected to the rec center. They have story time on Tuesdays in the morning. They boys like it because after they listen to the stories, they get to do a craft.
Playing pool was really frustrating. Mateo and Anthony tried to play, but they didn't know how. Anthony got frustrated and mad because of that. Lucas was crying because he wanted to play but Mateo and Anthony didn't let him because he was too little. I knew they couldn't play pool. They're too young for that, but Mateo insisted for a long time. After all, we had a good time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kate,
I am trying to catch up with your blog I am glad you guys are having so much fun! You look so cutre with all your primary students. It is a very special opportunitu to teach primary kids I loved it, but I don't won't to be call anytime soon ahahahahah.
Love
Erika
Post a Comment