Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Having Fun With The Johnstons

Here's Rob taking over my kitchen. He's cooking tacos for everybody. I have to admit that his guacamole is really good. There's Marshall in the back showing off his medieval costume.We took the Johnstons to the rec center where we go. It's a nice place to hang out. Here's Victoria having fun with Mateo.

Marshall couldn't wait to try on Daniel's medieval suit. It was a little big and heavy for him. My boys got a chance to each hold one of Papa's swords.
All the kids wanted to play air hockey. So they all took turns playing each other.


I almost got everybody in this picture.
Find the white boy in this picture... just kidding. He just needs a little tan.
The little ones coloring some pictures.

Playing checkers with Tia April with cheerios and animal crackers. That was Tia April's idea. It's fun. The winner gets to eat them all.
Lucas and Bella getting ready to eat Loli's yummy food.
The pool table was fun.




1 comment:

Davis' Blog said...

That seems like a lot of fun ...I agree uncle Rob guacamole is very Yummy