Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Primary Experience in Church

I was called to serve in Primary in January of 2007. Since that time I have been blessed with the oportunity to teach and learn from these wonderful kids. These kids have made my time in church so enjoyable and fun. I have learned to love and know each one of them. I have the privilege to teach the CTR 7 Class; and the best part is that I get to teach my son, Mateo, who is there. He's funny. He calls me "Sister Bluemel" while he's in class, and Mama when we're not in class. He has learned that while he's in my class, he is another student and gets treated just as the rest. This is the biggest class I've had so far in primary.
I was assigned to teach the Sunbeams this year. I love these little ones, and just as I was getting to know them better, I was assigned to teach the CTR 7 Class. I miss them.



This was my CTR 7 Class in 2007. They are great kids. We had so much fun. They showed me how to be a kid again.

No comments: