Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Johnston's Visiting Us

The Johnstons arrived from Texas Friday afternoon . They came for Seth's wedding and to visit us. We have had a good time with them, especially the kids. They have been playing the whole time. You can tell how much they miss each other. Here's Marshall torturing my son.
I love this picture of Lucas hugging Rob. That was the first night when they arrived. He was giving him lovings.
Just Lucas and Bella having some time by themselves.

Just before going to the Quinceanero. The kiddos stayed home while the adults went out to party.

All the kids including Daniel having a good time playing cards.
I was trying to get a good picture of all the kids together. This is the best I got.

This was Bella's idea to get umbrellas. They sat down outside watching Marshall and Mateo play hockey.

Mateo loves to hang out with Marshall. Since he was a baby, he always enjoyed his company. Now that they are so far away from each other, he can't wait until he sees him again.
Playing hockey.
Daniel wrestling with six children. He couldn't keep up with all of them.


Bella and Lucas having a great time in the basement making a fort.

1 comment:

Davis' Blog said...

Now I know why April does not answer my phone calls you guys are having so much fun good for you all! Love you guys .
Erika