Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Loli Left!

Today I took my Mom to the airport. I had to get up at 3:00 in the morning because her flight left at 6:00 a.m., and she needed to be there two hours before. She flew from St. Louis to Miami, then Miami to Barranquilla. She'll have six hours waiting in Miami until her next flight.
Last night, the boys said bye to her. Mateo was really sad. He cried and cried, and asked when he was going to see her again. I told him next year in June, we'll all go down there and bring her back with us. I am going to miss my Mom, especially her yummy meals. But I know it was time for her to go. She was not happy here, even though she loves us so much. I'm excited to see her helping my brothers and sister, and my nieces and nephews learn about the gospel. When she is there, my nieces love to go to church with her. I think Heavenly Father needs her there because she has a strong testimony of the gospel and a sweet spirit. I look forward for the day I can be in the temple with the rest of my family in Colombia. And I know she can help with that by being there and being an example for them.

Te voy a extranar mucho Lolita, pero no te preocupes. Los meses pasan rapido y nos vamos a ver muy pronto. Ademas, algun dia vamos a estar todos juntos. Te quiero mucho.

No comments: