Tuesday, September 30, 2008

At Trip to the Eckert's Orchards Farm with Mateo!

Today I got to go with Mateo to his school field trip. I couldn't stay the whole time because I had to be home by noon to get Anthony and Lucas from the school bus. Mateo was so excited to see me there.
Here's Mateo with his class.We had a great time picking up green apples. Mateo doesn't like apples, but he asked me if I could make him apple pie. He said maybe he'll like apple pie. We'll see. We enjoyed watching the pig race.
I am so blessed to be part of every moment of their lives. I don't want to miss anything. It's going to be fun when Anthony and Lucas are all in elementary school. I'm going to have to juggle my time to be with all three and not miss anything. It's just going to get really busy for me, but I can't wait for that!!

No comments: