Saturday, September 13, 2008
Mateo & Anthony First Baseball Practice!
Today Mateo and Anthony had their first baseball practice at YMCA. They are both in the same team, which is good because Anthony can have Mateo for support. All they did today was practicing pitching and batting.
Daniel got in just in time from work to help the boys. He is an assistant coach.
Anthony really needs to practice batting and keeping his eyes on the ball. Daniel is going to work with him on that.
Mateo is really good hitting and throwing. Since he was little he has always been very athletic.



Lucas was really upset because he didn't get to play. I told him when he turns four he can play. He told me he didn't want to be three anymore. He wants to play baseball so bad.
I had to figure out something for him to keep him entertained. I told to pick up rocks and count them. He liked that. That helped a lot because I was trying to watch the boys and being the water girl for them. They asked for water every five minutes. Next time, I have to bring toys for Lucas to play with or something.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment