Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Sweet Boys!

Today Mateo came home from school with some gifts for his brothers. He has been working really hard in school, (doing his homework, behaving, listening, etc.) and gained some money. Every time the students do something good, the teacher gives them a nickel, dime or quarter. He got to go shopping in school and spend his money. He had earned a dollar. Instead of just buying stuff for him, he bought Anthony a toy (.25 cents) and Lucas a car (.25 cents also), and with the remaining he got a cool ruler for him. I thought that was so sweet. Every time he gets something in school, he shares it with his brothers. Anthony does the same thing. He gives Mateo and Lucas the best he gets in school and keeps something little for him. Lucas is not there yet. He still gets treated as the baby, and gets spoiled by his two big brothers, but he's really sweet and shares with them too. I just love my boys with all my heart. I have never seen brothers that love each other so much as I've seen my boys.

No comments: