Thursday, September 25, 2008
No More Bedtime Stories for Mama!
Now that Mateo reads, I don't have to read the boys their bedtime stories. Mateo reads it to them every night. That's a big help for me, because when the night comes, I'm so tired and ready to relax and do nothing. They usually read a book of church stories. Mateo, what a big helper you are for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
congrats mateo. your a big boy for sure. you just keep readin all your days buddy.
Kathe, your family is beautiful! I can't believe how grown up all your boys are!! I loved when Jacob first started reading because the other kids really enjoyed listening to him...and it is relieving when bedtime gets a little easier. I'm glad I found your blog...through April's.
Mateo is such a great Brother! I admire your kids I hope my girls love each other as much as your kids do.
Siempre vas para Texas en Noviembre?
Post a Comment